If you hate the "hard sell" ... loathe making cold calls ... and are uncomfortable selling face-to-face or over the phone ...
... now you can just "be yourself" -- and close all the sales you need - with my proven hype-free "zero-pressure" selling system.
In 1982, when I decided to quit my corporate job ... and go out on my own as a freelance copywriter ... I had a major problem:
While I was good at selling in print, I not only sucked at selling myself over the phone or in person - but I loathed it beyond belief.
Writing persuasive copy for other people's products was fun and enjoyable.
But to stand in front of a potential client - and get him to hire me - was sheer torture.
I think there are several reasons why I'm uncomfortable with face-to-face selling:
- I'm an introvert - shy - so it's hard for me to open up to strangers.
- Back then, I felt there was something shameful about selling yourself - and that if I was any good at my trade, clients would just hire me without me having to "sell" myself.
- I hate cold calling and dislike having a lot of meetings.
- I much prefer for prospects to come to me already presold on me and my services, rather than me going out to them to convince them to retain me.
- I find many of the standard "sales scripts" taught in conventional sales training classes sleazy and repugnant - and could not bring myself to use them.
At first, I did everything wrong when I started out selling my own services.
But not being a complete moron, I developed - through long decades of trial and error - a method of selling prospects on my services and products that was both effective and comfortable for me.
I call it "Zero-Pressure Selling," because in my sales process:
- There's no hard sell ... no hype ... no sales pressure of any kind.
- You don't use the antiquated techniques so many sales trainers teach - high-pressure scripts that worked decades ago, but are completely ineffective and even offensive today.
- You deal with your prospects and clients on a professional, peer-to-peer level, not a subservient role.
- Your prospects will perceive you as a knowledgeable, helpful expert and not a "pesky salesperson."
- You'll quickly reach a point where you have so many leads and close so many deals, the desperation to "make the sale" complete disappears. And when it does, you become even more effective.
- More and more, prospects come to you pre-qualified and ready to buy from you - so much so that you don't feel like you're really "selling" at all!
In short, you become comfortable with selling - and double or triple your sales volume - while keeping your dignity and staying well within your comfort zone.
Master my New Zero-Pressure Selling Method
Within the Next 90 Days -- Guaranteed!
Now, with my 239-page sales training manual Zero-Pressure Selling, you can quickly master the amazingly powerful sales techniques that took me over a quarter of a century to develop and refine.
In its pages, you'll discover:
- The new zero-pressure-selling 3-part elevator pitch formula. Page 238.
- How to develop a personality that magnetically attracts people to you and makes them want to do business with you. Page 5.
- The 25 undeniable secrets of lasting sales success. Starts on page 8.
- What most salespeople care about that most prospects don't. Stop focusing on it and watch your closing rate soar. Page 9.
- The 4 stages of buyer-readiness - and how to adjust your sales presentation to each. Page 12.
- What Santa Claus can teach you about becoming a better salesperson. Page 13.
- 6 ways to turn a "no" into a "maybe" - and a "maybe" into a "yes." Page 14.
- Making more sales with the Rule of Seven. Page 15.
- 11 tips to help you develop greater confidence and get better results when selling over the telephone. Page 99.
- How to be 100% certain that the price you quote is one the prospect can afford and is willing to spend - without reducing your profit margin. Page 17.
- 2 questions to ask that immediately determine whether you are talking to a qualified prospect - without the customer feeling pressured or manipulated in any way. Page 102.
- Get more prospects to buy with a "good, better, best" offer. Page 18.
- 4 ways to keep customers ecstatically happy after the sale is made. Page 104.
- Does the "brag and boast" school of selling work in the 21st century? The answer may surprise you. Page 19.
- 10 killer techniques for closing the sale after making your presentation. Page 165.
- The "A/A" strategy for getting past receptionists and gatekeepers - and get the prospect on the phone. Page 105.
- 4 most common reasons why business prospects don't buy from you - and how to overcome each. Page 167.
- How to sell products that are nice to have but that your customer doesn't really need. Page 20.
- 4 question you need to ask yourself before you make your next sales call - and the right answer to each. Page 107.
- Simple secret for making prospects think you are not desperate to close the sale even if you are. Page 21.
- 10 magic words that get the prospect to listen patiently - even receptively - every time you make a cold call. Page 108.
- What to do and say when the customer thinks she is right - and she is not. Page 22.
- 12 proven methods for overcoming your fear of making sales calls and presentations. Page 110.
- What a pipe-smoking chemist can teach you about coming out ahead in negotiations with your prospects. Page 23.
- 11 simple techniques for becoming more comfortable in any selling situations. Page 112.
- How to generate more leads and sales by understanding lifetime customer value (LCV). Page 24.
- 9 ironclad ground rules for handling sales objections. Ignore them at your peril. Page 168.
- How to develop an irresistible telephone voice and pleasing phone manner. Page 114.
- Tips for dealing with irrational customers and prospects. Page 25.
- How to increase the effectiveness of telephone selling up to 400%. Page 118.
- Get stalled sales moving again with the "take-away close." Works almost every time - and makes you feel good even when it doesn't. Plus: the magic of saying "no." Starts on page 26.
- Making more and bigger sales, more often, with the Principle of Right Timing. Page 120.
- What to do after you lose a big sale. Do it quickly and you can actually make money from the rejection. Page 28.
- Best times of the day to call executives ... doctors ... lawyers ... contractors ... other prospects. Pages 121.
- How to make prospects feel more comfortable with you using the "BDF" formula. Page 29.
- Little-known, no-brainer secret for skyrocketing your cold calling results when using a prospecting directory. Page 122.
- Why you should never call yourself a "salesperson" when speaking to prospects or anyone else. Page 31.
- 12 tips for making your next sales meeting twice as productive. Page 123.
- How to raise your L-Factor and make yourself more likable. Page 32.
- Best sources of prospecting lists and directories for generating sales leads. Page 125.
- Overcome buyer resistance with an online or printed testimonial or reference file. Page 33.
- How to find and reach the decision-maker when selling to businesses both small and large. Page 128.
- What Bo Dietl can teach you about dressing for selling success (hint: it goes far beyond the clothes you wear). Page 34.
- 5 powerful follow-up techniques for converting more of your prospects into customers. Page 133.
- The best way to avoid looking stupid or ignorant when making a cold call. Page 39.
- The 7 most common mistakes salespeople make that repulse prospects and turn them away - and how to avoid each. Page 37.
- What every salesperson must know about prospects before meeting with them - and one quick and easy way to find it. Page 41.
- 6 ways to avoid being a pest when calling prospects back for follow-up. Page 135.
- How to determine whether you are talking too much when making your sales presentations. Page 42.
- 10 things prospects absolutely hate when salespeople do it to them. Make sure you don't. Page 43.
- The one argument or debate in selling you cannot possible win. Page 45.
- 5 things you can say to jump-start a stalled sale without being awkward or confrontational. Page 136.
- How to make sure you remember the prospect's name, use the right name, and pronounce it correctly. Page 46.
- 6 powerful techniques for communicating effectively with your customers. Page 48.
- How to overcome the sales stall, "I want to think about it." Just repeat the two sentences on page 49 word for word.
- 10 great ice-breaker questions to ask a prospect when following up an initial inquiry over the phone. Page 137.
- How to make sure offering a "deal sweetener" to close the sale doesn't backfire on you. Page 50.
- How to overcome "sticker shock" when quoting the price to your prospect. Page 169.
- 10 ways to warm up a cold sales lead. Page 138.
- The more options and choices you give the prospect, the better. Right? Wrong! Page 51.
- 7 keys to closing more sales and hearing "yes" more and "no" less. Page 180.
- What to do if you do not believe in or like the product you are selling. Page 52.
- Overcome buyer resistance with the Incremental Closing technique on page 182.
- A fax follow-up that can get prospects to respond when they won't take your phone call or return your e-mail. Page 139.
- 10 characteristics prospects value most in the salespeople they deal with. Page 54.
- 11 ways to encourage your customers to tell their friends, neighbors, and colleagues about you and your products. Page 223.
- The most effective way to cold call referred leads. Page 220.
- Overcome buyer skepticism with this simple 3-part proof statement. Page 154.
- How to get the prospect to practically close himself. Page 198.
- Magic words and phrases that get people to want to do business with you. Page 74.
- How to plant the seeds in your customers' minds for future referrals. Page 221.
- 9 ways to overcome price resistance when selling high-priced products. Page 75.
- Giving content and ideas is great, but avoid actually solving the prospect's problem during your sales call. Here's why. Page 159.
- 37 things your customers really want out of life ... and the 21 things they fear most and will avoid at almost any cost. Page 77.
- Save a failing sales presentation by making "midstream corrections" on the fly. Here's how. Page 160.
- A proven script for asking customers for referrals in person or over the phone. Page 225.
- The 16 basic desires that motivate 99% of all human actions. Page 82.
- Why you should not over-promise even if your competitors are doing just that. Use Gary Blake's "Ten Percent Rule" on page 162 instead.
- The 12 most persuasive words in the English language - according to researchers at Yale University. Page 83.
- How to transform a product feature or advantage into a powerful customer benefit that meets a deep emotional need. Page 85.
- 6 ways to move from a one-way sales presentation to a genuine - and much more powerful - two-way conversation with your prospect. Page 155.
- Tap into guilt, exclusivity, and fear to motivate more prospects to buy. Page 86.
- 8 great questions that can get prospects to really open up to you about their needs, concerns, wants, and desires. Page 158.
- Qualifying prospects with the MAD (money, authority, desire) formula. Page 88.
- 12 tips for getting prospects (and everyone else you meet) to like you more - without being a fake or a phony. Page 163.
- Increase the odds of closing the sale by determining your customer's "implementation date." Page 89.
- The 5 most important factors prospects take into account when making a purchase decision. Page 90.
- Secrets of cold calling success for people who hate cold calling. Page 95.
- 6 ways to improve your selling skills by becoming a better listener. Page 93.
- How to close more sales by mirroring the mood, behavior, and even the speech patterns of the buyer - without being obvious or insulting. Page 199.
- 4 ways to win the contract when the prospect is looking at other vendors. Page 202.
- Why being great or excellent at what you do is over-rated - and what you need to be instead to win more business. Page 204.
- 12 things salespeople do to undermine their customers' trust in them and how to avoid each. Page 205.
- Why you will get more repeat orders by reducing, rather than increasing, your customer's reliance on you. Page 207.
- Skyrocket your sales with a powerful guarantee of satisfaction. Page 208.
- Plus: sales software ... organizations ... Web sites ... books ... sales training firms ... periodicals ... and more. Starts on page 230.
"Your book is fantastic -- a winner!" writes Steve Tighe. "I feel much more confident, having read your thoughts and ideas, that I can become successful in the sales field."
Praise for earlier editions of Zero-Pressure Selling
"Concise, and brilliantly written, Zero-Pressure Selling is a masterpiece. It took me 30 years to learn these selling secrets."
"Bly, a veteran copywriter and author, provides upbeat, practical tips for all those trying to sell their services."
--Jane Applegate, Los Angeles Times
"Bly covers so many smart business strategies that it would be impossible to begin to cover them in this short review. This is a superior value."
--Jerry Buchanan, Towers Club Newsletter
"As a freelance art director, I loathe having to go out and sell, but with Bob Bly's strategies, I do it more efficiently and successfully."
--William Knight, Ventura, CA
"Robert Bly is amazing. I have increased my earnings many fold based on these money-making secrets."
--Henry Devries, San Diego, CA
"I know my craft, but [now] I feel ten times more confident about selling my own services."
"Bly makes his points logically and persuasively ... exactly what I needed."
--Carl Burkhart, Greensville, SC
"I'm a 30 year sales veteran, and I must say your book is the best book I've read on sales...ever!" writes Steve Kaiser. "The content is comprehensive, but more importantly, the way you've laid it out is superb! I ate it up. Now, I'm going through it a second time and taking notes as I do. Well done and thank you for your service."
--Steven W. Kaiser
Order now and save $30
Corporations have paid me thousands of dollars a day to give private sales training seminars to their employees.
Today, there are numerous private sales training seminars you can take at prices starting at $1,000 and up.
However, when you act now, you won't pay anywhere near that much to master my zero-pressure selling methods.
The list price of the e-book edition of Zero-Pressure Selling is $69 - and that's what it will sell for later this year.
But order today and you pay only $39 ... a $30 savings off the regular rate ... less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time.
And that's your investment only if Zero-Pressure Selling gives you new skill and success in selling your services or products.
If it doesn't, your cost is zero. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Because my zero-pressure sales training program is ....
Guaranteed to boost your sales --
or your money back!
It doesn't matter what you are selling - professional, creative, trade, or technical services ... or what your profession is.
Whether you are a writer ... chiropractor ... attorney ... graphic artist ... Web site designer ... photographer ... printer ... consultant ... coach ... professional speaker ...
I am so confident that my Zero-Pressure Selling manual can help you generate more and bigger sales, more often, that it comes with this unconditional guarantee of satisfaction:
If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason ... or for no reason at all ... just let me know within 90 days.
I'll refund your money in full. And you can keep the e-book FREE with my compliments. That way, you risk nothing.
I can't think of a fairer way for you to try my proven zero-pressure selling method so you can get more clients and increase your income.
You know that business is incredibly competitive in today's uncertain economy.
It's important to be good at your craft and deliver superior service ... and produce superior products ... but these things alone are no longer enough to ensure your continued success.
Now, with Zero-Pressure Selling, you can gain the selling skills you need to be more confident in selling ... enjoy it more ... generate a flood of leads and inquiries for your services ... stand out from your competition ... and get more and better clients to hire you, more often, for bigger fees.
So what are you waiting for? To examine my Zero-Pressure Selling manual for 90 days absolutely risk-free, just click below now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order today and get a FREE 55-page Special Report, The Psychology of Selling and Marketing (value: $29).
In its pages, you will discover:
- The hidden psychology of setting your fees - page 31.
- Close more sales with the "non-obvious benefit" - page 28.
- The awful truth about cold calling - page 48.
- Techniques for selling "must-have" vs. "nice-to-have" products - page 5.
- Increase your persuasive powers with "experience-based empathy" - page 21.
- How to ethically manipulate statistics to prove your case - page 35.
- The #1 marketing trap you must avoid at all costs - page 51.
- And much, much more....
Best of all, The Psychology of Selling and Marketing bonus report is yours to keep free, even if you request a refund on Zero-Pressure Selling. You can't lose!
To get your FREE Bonus Report ... and order my Zero-Pressure Selling program ... click below now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in direct marketing. He earns more than $600,000 a year from his writing, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of more than 80 books including Fool-Proof Marketing (John Wiley) and Successful Telephone Selling (Henry Holt). He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, Amtrak Express, and Bits & Pieces for Salespeople.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was formerly the advertising manager for Koch Engineering, a manufacturer of equipment for the chemical industry.
about Bob Bly
"One of the best copywriters in the business."
--Michael Meanwell, author, "The Wealthy Writer"
"Bob Bly is one of the most successful copywriters in the world. I've used his services and purchased a lot of his materials -- and always profited from both."
--Bob Serling, President, Idea Quotient
"Considered one of the best copywriters in the country."
--David E. Wright, President, International Speakers Network
"There's no better copywriter than Robert W. Bly, the man I call the 'King of Copy.' He can teach you more about the art and science of marketing than anyone I know."
--Richard Dean Starr
"20 years ago, when Bob Bly starting teaching copywriting, the field was deeply shrouded in mystery. Now, thanks to Bob, learning copywriting, though still a tricky proposition, is much easier."
"For over 25 years, Bob Bly has set the gold standard in results-oriented business-to-business writing."
--Roger C. Parker, author, Looking Good in Print
"Perhaps the most famous copywriter of all."
"When it comes to educating his fellow copywriters and marketers, Bob Bly is the master."
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
--Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
--Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
--Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece outproduced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
--Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
--Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved.Â With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!"
--Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful ... even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
--Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn't stop themselves from responding."
--Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well.
--Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
--Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru...or, at the very least, he's mine."
--Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"I am thrilled with your package, it is doing great -- will roll out as the control."
--Chris Gast, Intuit
"Great job on the Turnaround Report; it's been a huge success. We've had an incredible product launch, with hundreds of free trials in the first week."
--Marc Stockman, TheStreet.com
"Just to let you know we have been using your 8 ways letter and brochure that you did for us last year with great success. We decided to double our monthly direct mailing. Things are really taking off. I can only attribute that to our increased direct mail program. Thank you for helping us get an effective package together."
--Ray Hardee, Engineered Software, Inc.
Â "Your e-mail to promote ETR pulled double the response and three times the gross revenue of the control, with a 45% increase in average order size."
--Lisa Bruette, Agora Inc.
"We're very pleased! The piece you wrote has at 43 days resulted in 204 orders and 165% ROI. I have submitted a new mail plan for a rollout for 200,000+ pieces. You'll be getting a royalty payment for this."
--George Rayburn, The Dan Ferris Power Report
Â "It was a pleasure to work with you. Your stuff just works. You are the best money I've ever spent. Thanks a million!"
--Gail Coopersmith, Coopersmith List Consultants
"Your copy was right on target and played a major role in one of our most successful new product launches."
--Joan Damico, GretagMacbeth
Â "We're still running both projects you did for us last time. They're still pulling. Great stuff.
--John Leper, Stanford International
"The first four times your half-page, 2-color ad ran in Chemical Engineering, it was the highest inquiry generating ad in the magazine. It even outscored full pages and spreads."
--Bob Berner, Robert K. Berner Associates
"We still are using [the package you did for us]. It still beats all challengers to the control."
--Mark Friedman, Medical Economics
Â "Potence insert is looking good, currently projected to achieve a 3.64% response with a $60 (three units of purchase) average order."
--Glory Kneass, Drs. Preferred
"The Internet direct mail you wrote for us got an excellent response: 7.55% from a rented list of hard-to-excite prospects."
--Ken Paston, Studebaker-Worthington Leasing Corp.
"Bob, since working with you last fall on the plan to position Unique Truck as a source for all shop equipment, we have cut our catalog mailings 60% with no drop in sales. I look forward to a long relationship."
--Dick Stillwell, President, Unique Truck
"Sizzling stuff... very compelling... top shelf. Thanks for your quick turnaround."
--Patrick Kephart, MasterMedia
"All who reviewed your copy agreed it was terrific. Certainly it's the best DM copy I've ever had to work with, because you've hit the rare combination of good writing and a good knowledge of what you are writing about."
--Lois DeLong, American Institute of Chemical Engineers
"The copy is very good and certainly a fresh improvement on what we've done in the past. Thanks again for your help... the campaign was very successful."
--Scott Thompson, Federal Employees Almanac
"Congratulations. Your Forecasts & Strategies 'Internet Infrastructure' package is a winner... your piece is doing almost twice as good as our 'Y2K Sample Issue' mailing. I am looking forward to working with you again in the future."
--Chris Marett, Phillips Publishing
"Bob Bly, our marketing consultant, helped us produce over 8% response in less than 2 months after we started a marketing campaign. Not only did we get good numbers, we got inquiries from the cream of the crop on our target list. And, we generated about 350% increase in dollar business over the previous year."
--Sheila M. Anderson, President, Commercial Property Services
"The advanced renewal you wrote for Utility Forecaster is doing great! Mailed 4/29... 5.2% response (as of 5/27) and an average sale of $116. Thanks!"
--Lori Bethea, KCI Communications
"Your #10 direct mail package for Sarnoff's Samurai Strategies has beat the pants off the control by more than 3 to 1. Congratulations and keep up the good work!"
--David Yale, M&PA
"The letter is good... approximately 10% responded."
--Stephen S. Flaum, Flaum Consultants
"Here is a contract for four separate direct mail packages. The More Than a Gut Feeling for Sales direct mail package is getting an excellent responseâ€”a very big thank you for your help on that project."
--Tiffan Yamen, American Media
"The direct mail package looks great! Thanks!"
--Tammy Ray, Marketing Director, McGraw-Hill Book Clubs
"You sure write powerful copy!"
--Fred Weiss, Studebaker-Worthington Leasing Corp.
--Murray Raphel, Raphel Marketing
--Markus Allen, Publisher
"There is no greater authority on business-to-business direct response copywriting than Bob Bly. What impresses me most about Bob Bly is his knack for making things clear and simple."
"Bob Bly is among the most accomplished self-employed copywriters in recent years."
"Bob Bly is probably the best business-to-business, high tech. industrial, direct marketing copywriter in the country."
Â "Perhaps the most famous copywriter of them all."
"[A] freelance writing dynamo...."
"One of the great copywriters in the direct marketing industry...."
--Ruth Stevens, author, The DMA Lead Generation Handbook
"...[a] copywriting giant..."
--Freelance Writer's Report
"Bob Bly is a human machine who has been outputting high-grade direct marketing copy for decades. I've read a few of his numerous books and have learned much from this pro."
--Larry Chase, Web Digest For Marketers
"Renowned direct marketing practitioner and prolific author Bob Bly [is] nationally recognized for his control-beating copy. [He] knows how to write for results."
--Kansas City Direct Marketing Association
"Bob Bly is in the upper echelon of direct mail and email copywriters and he's an all-around direct marketing guru. In addition to hundreds of successful campaigns for technology clients, Bly has authored or co-authored more then 50 books."
--Bruce Hadley, softwareceo.com
"Bly is probably one of the world's most famous and experienced copywriters. He is also a noted authority on the creation of online copy and online trends."
--The Compulsive Reader
"Bob Bly is a world-class copywriter."
"I've known Bob for a long time. His stuff is terrific."
--Johne Forde, Copywriter's Roundtable
"Bob Bly [is] a prolific advertising genius."
--Joe Vitale, "Mr. Fire"
"I went to Amazon.com and got a copy of Secrets of a Freelance Writer. Wow! ... I loved it! Packed with info. The book had a 'readability' about it that took away all my fears, put me at ease, and made me feel that I wasn't treading on foreign soil. I kept saying to myself, 'I can do that, I can do that!'"
--Ronald J. Rich
"Your books served as a complete reference when I started my own freelance writing business a year and a half ago. By following the advice you laid out, I quickly reached goals that I had set for year three of my business within the first year. My philosophy is, if you've written it or recommended it, I want to read it."
"I own a copy of The Copywriter's Handbook, which is priceless. Thank you for making this information available to those of us on a shoestring'"
--Mary Klaebul, Memphis, TN
"I own Secrets of a Freelance Writer: How to Make $85,000 a Year and The Copywriter's Handbook.Â Both are Great. You did a great job of getting to the nitty gritty. I admire and respect what you have done."
--Derek A. Chilcoat
"FYI, you started me off with your tape series on freelance copywriting, and I'm an avid reader of yours."
--Scott T. Smith, Bozeman, MT
"Having read two of your books, Secrets Of... and The Copywriter's Handbook, I am now taking the leap. If not for the strong encouragement of your books, I might not have jumped. Thanks again for the road map that your books offered."
"I am a great fan and avid reader of your books. When I first started out in this copywriting business nearly ten years ago, your Secrets of a Freelance Writer was my bible (it's so dog-eared, some of the pages are coming apart). You continue to be a great source of inspiration and education."
--John M. Mora, Plainfield, IL
"Thank you for all the books you've written over the years -- I have enjoyed many of them, and profited from what I've learned. I've been reading Become a Recognized Authority in Your Field this past month -- it's helping me really do the things I've always wanted to do."
"I read Write More, Sell More a few years ago and loved it."
"The first time I read your book Secrets of An "$85,000 Freelance Writer I laughed at the fact of picturing myself as a business writer. The second time I read it, I made over $1,000 in a week. I'm laughing for a much better reason now."
"I loved your book The Copywriter's Handbook. It has sincerely helped me in my business and is worth every penny I spent on it!"
--Brian Maquire, Portland, OR
"Had I not discovered your Secrets of a Freelance Writer and The Copywriter's Handbook, I would still be a frustrated, unfulfilled hack. Thank you for saving me from that! I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with the rest of us and allowing us to take a piece of the pie. I already love this new career that I never would have discovered without your guidance. Thanks."
"I wanted to thank you for The Copywriter's Handbook and Secrets of a Freelance Writer. Both books are informative and inspirational."
"I have read your books Selling Your Services and The Six Figure Consultant and I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge you have shared in both of these publications."
--Leah Beth Mills, Farmingville, NY
"Thanks a million for my life!!!"
"Your books The Copywriter's Handbook and Secrets of A Freelance Writer helped me start work as a freelancer. I can't tell you how many times those books saved my skin and got me confidently through unfamiliar materials. I am very grateful for your expertise and generosity."
"Well, Bob did it again, just as I had hoped. He delivered a superb lecture this morning. Some arrived late, but no one left, no one lost interest, and most stayed afterward to pester him with questions. It was a rousing success."
--Barbara Armentrout, DMAW
"You are awesome! I will always come to you first for the products that I need. You have class, integrity, brilliance, naturally gifted, and you are second to none! I am impressed with and appreciate your prompt response."
"Once in a blue moon, you get the chance to meet a living legend, one of the great men who has shaped his chosen field.In my unending pursuit of powerful marketing, I came face-to-face with just such a man. Robert Bly is America's Top Copywriter and a genius marketer. He's authored over 70 books for McGraw Hill and others, and gets paid more per word than nearly every author in America. Like all great men, he is a teacher and mentor extraordinaire. He freely shares the secrets of turning marketing into money."
"The best writing teacher in the business!"
"Bob, your stuff is always so good that even though I'm retired now, I have to read it!"
"You are someone I've grown to admire greatly. You share your knowledge with and encourage people in achieving their dreams, trying new things, and learning tricks of the trade. It's a rare 'guru' in our world today who is thoughtful and kind enough to help up and comers find the path to success. In my opinion, you are the very best. I'm grateful to you."
"During the past 20 years, Bob Bly has become one of America's leading direct response copywriters. He has probably done more to teach other writers the craft of effective and persuasive writing than anyone else."
--Roger C. Parker
"After considering a number of high-level marketing professionals and reflecting on the matter for several weeks, I made the decision to ask Bob Bly to share the stage with me for my Twin Keys to Wealth-Building Conference. The reason I chose Bob is because I am convinced that he can deliver more tangible value to conference attendees than any other marketing or Internet expert on the planet."
--Robert Ringer, best-selling author
"I love your e-mails. Read every single one of them as they come in."
--Dr. Paul Hartunian
"I have huge admiration for your work. You're one of the few guys out there selling real information -- and selling it at a reasonable price! I think what you're doing is head and shoulders above others."
"I receive so many e-mail offers -- too many -- but Bob always delivers a product worth having. The marketplace for writing and marketing products has become over-hyped; in that environment it's reaffirming to see that Bob continues to stand for a level of quality that matters -- and happily, at a price that works. "
"Watch Bob Bly very closely. He's a very intelligent marketer who knows how to get results and bring in the money!"
"I have enjoyed all of the books that I have read of yours. I appreciate your no nonsense, take-it-to-the-bank advice that you deliver."
--Nicholas J. Loise, RSVP Chicago
"The Handbook and your bonus are first class. I'm very pleased. You never disappoint."
--Louis J. Wasser, Copywriter
"The product promos you've been sending have plenty of content. I look forward to your e-mails, because they are great idea generators. And your price points are very reasonable. I'd rather pay from $29-$97 for one of your products than the $299 - $500 I've been dishing out to others. Your current business model is brilliant and fair."
--Stanley M. Jackson
"I am delighted every time I take one of your recommendations! You haven't steered me wrong once, and each of your products has been well worth every penny invested."